Monday, June 28, 2010

123.....123......123
WHAT. KID. what.
I wished to go completely outside and to make a symbolic start for my enterprise of regenerating the life of humankind within the body of society and to prepare a positive future in this context.
::: Joseph Beuys :::
Whether I'm painting or not, I have this overweening interest in humanity. Even if I'm not working, I'm still analyzing people.
::: Alice Neel :::
When I work, I work very fast, but preparing to work can take any length of time.
::: Cy Twombly :::
It takes a long time for a man to look like his portrait.
::: James McNeill Whistler :::
All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness.
::: Eckhart Tolle :::
I'm painting an idea not an ideal. Basically I'm trying to paint a structured painting full of controlled, and therefore potent, emotion.
::: Euan Uglow :::
I've never believed in God, but I believe in Picasso.
::: Diego Rivera :::
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
At moments of great enthusiasm it seems to me that no one in the world has ever made something this beautiful and important.
::: M.C. Escher :::
I am essentially a painter of the kind of still life composition that communicates a sense of tranquillity and privacy, moods which I have always valued ab

No comments:

Post a Comment